You can type here any text you want

Have a log file that somehow got corrupted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zapp240

Anyone have the ability to edit / repair a corrupted log file. I was logging when my car popped a vacuum line and backfired and i was interested in seeing the log readings at that point. when i opened the file, i can get to a certain frame and it crashes the pl.exe program It gives a fault trying to read an address xxx in pl.exe and just keeps spewing that block at an iteration speed of what i have the frames per second set at. I also tend to leave the record on for lengths of time as I am still figuring out the tune on my car. I would like to splice a section out and possibly post a section as opposed to posting a whole 30 minute (or longer) logfile, any way to edit? I am still learning the power logger as I just installed it so eventually will learn to use the triggers, but until then, i just keep logging from start up till shut down. Is there a max length before i will run into trouble reading a file? thanks for the help. Is there another forum that might be better at troubleshooting PL issues?

Back