You can type here any text you want

have you ever seen one of these???????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i have only seen one of those. there is one in oro valley arizona. its black and its a ladies DD.

no it wants a turbo on it.

I had one! My first new car, 1989 Skylark with the performance package.
3.3l V6 160HP, 185 Tq at 2800rpm. She ran well, however, front wheel drive and had tq steer even at these low power levels, a turbo and I think it would go sidways:eek:

Anyhow, here's an old picture. The day I got hitched:cool: Wow, time flies. New wife wrecked it a couple of times, car is long gone. Wife's still around:D

Rich

Attachments

• PC200037.JPG
    PC200037.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 370
wow thats awsome. glad the wife is still around ;)

Me Too!, Lord knows I've screwed up enough and given her plenty of oppertunity to escape:cool:

Buick was troubled with what they called what back then, the Somerset Regal became a Skylark in 89 and all the T packages were droped. In 1990 the Skylark had an option of a GS and in 1991 the Skylark became very ulgy:eek: I really liked these cars back then and I don't remember a Somerset Regal GN, just a T type.

Rich

As I recall, the FWD GN's that were produced (only a couple hundred) were LeSabre GN's, NOT Somersets. They were N/A 3.8's

yup the one that i remember seeing was a lesabre grand national.

the ladie i remember in tucson lived in oro valley. or atleast she used to shop at frys when i worked there over 7 years ago. the car was in really good shape.

Hello,
As I understand it the only GM car other than the Regal to wear the GN name/logo was the 1986 LeSabre Grand National. I am kind of lucky as I have one of the 117 (or 112) built as well as an '88 and two '89 LeSabre T-Types. I know a lot of you folk look down on the FWD drive cars, but on the whole, these are pretty neat Buicks of the time.

Thanks - Peter

Hello,
As I understand it the only GM car other than the Regal to wear the GN name/logo was the 1986 LeSabre Grand National. I am kind of lucky as I have one of the 117 (or 112) built as well as an '88 and two '89 LeSabre T-Types. I know a lot of you folk look down on the FWD drive cars, but on the whole, these are pretty neat Buicks of the time.

Thanks - Peter

To be honest, I wouldn't mind having a LeSabre T-Type. I think they are kind of neat.

That ebay car is in decent shape for being 20 years old.

That was Buick's version of the N-car coupe (i.e. Olds Calais, Pontiac Grand Am). It has a dealer installed ground effects/spoiler package on it. I can't make out the wording under the door. Also, the rims are the same that they used on the Buick J-car Skyhawk with the "T" package....they were known as "Carroll Shelby design" rims.

Hello,

Thanks - Peter

I see one Le Sabre GN sitting outside in SF all the time in front of this lady's house.

Back