You can type here any text you want

Having some fun today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

Took the TTA out today and when I got back home I had to do it :biggrin: My wife was out taking pictures of the kids and she knew what to do :wink:

TTA Burnout

SWEET!!!! Bet it was worth the time spent cleaning the rubber off???:cool:

Nice pic's...my wife would just cross her arms and shake her head in disgust…where did I go wrong :(

What is that road surface...looks nasty...almost like gravel in the pic's ? Bet that took some life out of the rubber, never the less always cool :cool:

I recently did one at a party at my brothers house on his new blacktop driveway...left two divotes in the blacktop and a who mess of rubber. His wife was not too happy but he and all our freinds just loved it. His kids were tracking rubber in the house for a week until he went out and scraped it up with a flat shovel :D

What is that road surface...looks nasty...almost like gravel in the pic's ? Bet that took some life out of the rubber, never the less always cool :cool:

No kidding . . . looks like your basic West Texas dirt road to me :eek: They don't like cars.

Back