He parts n stuff motor mounts

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
I purchased a set used from a forum member and I have the drivers side swapped I just have the passenger side left. I was looking on the back of them and this is written on it see below picture. My question is will this allow my motor to set up higher or ?? I only found out that they made different types a few days ago. See pic below. I tried to call them but the internet says temporarily closed
IMG_3487.jpeg

During the initial production runs there were complaints of engine vibrations being felt through the steering wheel and cabin. He offered softer versions of the polyurethane at that point. My understanding is the HR motor mounts may slightly raise the height of the engine. Especially, if it’s replacing 36 year old stock motor mounts. That’s what I noticed when I replaced mine as well.

if your downpipe clearance and other clearances are good on the passenger side you probably don't need it.
I never put mine on both cars just the drivers side which lowered the downpipe away from the A/C box a bit.
Mine were the original ones.

During the initial production runs there were complaints of engine vibrations being felt through the steering wheel and cabin. He offered softer versions of the polyurethane at that point. My understanding is the HR motor mounts may slightly raise the height of the engine. Especially, if it’s replacing 36 year old stock motor mounts. That’s what I noticed when I replaced mine as well.
I’ve found that they raise the engines height by about 1/2” over stock, which isn’t a problem if you’ve got some new body bushings installed

Yeas guys thanks/-inunderstand all points made but I’m wanting to know what mine mean. The wiring on them means what specifically. Are they softer, harder or like stock. It says soft 70, but how would those compare to stockers. I guess I will just have to install to find out

They are the softest made with a durometer of 70.
Since they’re polyurethane they will be stiffer than stock rubber mounts .
I’ve had both HR engine mounts & tranny mount in my car for over 10yrs & have gotten used to them. Slightly more vibration than stock but not to the point of being uncomfortable