You can type here any text you want

Head/Cam work??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I can always count on Mikes unique perspective to reality..

Yep an 88 with a 4500 stall and shift at 5000 cuase the cam ends there..whaaaaaaa on single gear with no lag all the way down the track.. :D

What about the double roller timing chain.. :eek:

a little but of nitrous never hurt anything

just window switch it to turn off when the turbo starts to make the real power, trust me it works....

ROTFLMAO

You guys are the greatest.

Mike, ever thought about doing a HotWire.com commercial? 11.80 on stock parts, that sounds like their kind of customer, CHEAP

BTW, I am attempting nearly the same thing, to get into the 11's before upgrading the turbo, injectors, downpipe, intercooler as I am also CHEAP!!!

> again if you want to get out of the 13s you need to order 83s right away

Hey Mike, we know you are just doing double-duty since you are playing your role and Dan's too.... :-)

But there is a subtle point here. The GN list has gone through a 10+year learing curve. Not long ago the thinking was incremental upgrades, for example injectors: blue tops, red stripes, 009's.
Since there are more & better choices now, most people recommed bigger leaps. Example: stock injectors right up to 50's.

So IF you are going to upgrade, there is some truth to taking larger strides.

Originally posted by 1badTTA
ROTFLMAO

You guys are the greatest.

Mike, ever thought about doing a HotWire.com commercial? 11.80 on stock parts, that sounds like their kind of customer, CHEAP

It's not that I am cheap, I always buy the best stuff that I can but why spend extra money that you don't have too?

The TTA is awesome because you don't have to spend money to make it fast, yet still everyone wants a big turbo with monster cam and convertor to try and hail mary in the 11s. I don't get it.
:confused: :confused:

Mike = Cheap?

Mike spent more on cars than I did on my house!

Somebody has to keep the economy going.

Keep up the good work Mike!

Originally posted by TTA89
It's not that I am cheap, I always buy the best stuff that I can but why spend extra money that you don't have too?

The TTA is awesome because you don't have to spend money to make it fast, yet still everyone wants a big turbo with monster cam and convertor to try and hail mary in the 11s. I don't get it.
:confused: :confused:

Whats this T66 ball bearing, K-member,girdle,ninja death motor I keep hearing about just to run 11's :confused: :confused:

hehehe :D

Back