You can type here any text you want

Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
This is probably a stupid question but i'll try anyway. Does anyone make replacement headers for the TTA. If not I guess Ebay might have one pair come up in the future.

no .. I was goin to do them but not enuff intrest ...wellll I mean I couldn't do them for $300 a set in SS an coated :rolleyes: :p

Dan, would it be possible to get some pics of the headers going on your stage II motor? A couple pics of some stockers might help, also. I'm just trying to figure out what it's going to take to get my stage II motor installed in the TTA I bought from George. TIA if you have time.

Brandon

TurboCrazy said:
Dan, would it be possible to get some pics of the headers going on your stage II motor? A couple pics of some stockers might help, also. I'm just trying to figure out what it's going to take to get my stage II motor installed in the TTA I bought from George. TIA if you have time.

Brandon

Brandon...didn't ya get the headers he had made ??? :confused:

NO! It was my understanding he had sold them. He told me I got everything he had for the car when I picked it up. :confused: I would definitely like to have had them. :(

Brandon

Ill post ya some tonight ...here is my 3.5" downpipe ...hmmm to large ..send me an email addy and Ill send them to ya :cool:

Back