You can type here any text you want

Heads need freshened up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rag231

I have had a set of stage 2 heads that went missing at a machine shop. Well I was told that they found them again and that a few valves were missing and a little hardware. They were sitting in a moist environment so they are not "new" looking but frosty. Where can I send them to be cleaned up maybe a little bead blasting and to pick up a few valves, might as well have a flow test done. I will have valve sizes checked maybe someone has a bunch lying around. Pics come soon.

Missing stage 2 heads? I would have been tripping out, literally. Send them out to Champion.

X2 on the champion they do real good work. Here is an example of some of the porting.
intake port.JPG

Actually I had 2 stage motors that were dropped off and disassembled at a machine shop. The company was bullied out to make way for a larger race operation. All of the equipment was put into a emp storage and moved around several times before they had settled on a permenant location. I had brand new parts "disappear" and havent resurfaced yet. Brand new set of Jesel rockers, Reactor flexplate, Arp bolt sets, Kryptonite rods, LA Billet crank,valves, etc... I have many parts that I did get back but they all need to be reworked. So I am still in the parts gathering phase to get some machining and assembly done. My traveling work has limited me to a few internet transactions. I will slow down in the next few months to work on my stuff. That buick stuff 2 025.jpgpic is all the way from Nov. 2010 when I got the bulk load of my stuff back. The machine shop is on the hook and starting to finally repay me for lost items. We made a complete detailed inventory of items dropped off. The smartest thing from that decision.

Wow sorry to hear. At least you got most of it back! All of that can be salvaged and returned to usable condition fairly easily (or at least that's how it looks)

Back