You can type here any text you want

Heads ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

Guys I am looking for your opinion on heads and intake manifold for my combo, which would be a better solution, buy a set of GN1 ported irons or buy a set of stock heads and have them reworked ( ported, polished, O ringed, ect.) Also same goes for the intake manifold, stock ported to match the heads or GN1.

If you are leaning towards reworked stock stuff who does good work, I live in western Connecticut. Thanks, Kyle.

call champion and get a ported stock intake and get the ported iron heads by the time you do all the work to have them ported and everything else you will have saved money getting the champion ones they are real nice and cnc ported kind of hard to get all the ports matched without a cnc !! just my opinion

there is little gain for $ spent on the intake. Just cleaning up the port exit on the intake and squaring off the top of the port where the injector is is all thats needed till you aere flowing a lot of air. The heads are easier to deal with as a new set as suggested.

Back