You can type here any text you want

hello all I know its been awhile

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn86randy

No can......can
I have found the knocking tinny noise, unbolted the T/c and knocking noise stopped so I either have a cracked flexplate or a ballooning 9/11 billet T/c will be contacting WE4 on the board to see what can be done, but at least the engine seems to be fine so all in all good news I guess.

Randy, I live on the same side as you. I only work on the other side...Newport news. Yes life is good.

Petersburg is an hour from here. It is still on the same side of the river as you. I am 40 mins or so from Suffolk. Kills me how people act like that's along drive.

I have found the knocking tinny noise, unbolted the T/c and knocking noise stopped so I either have a cracked flexplate or a ballooning 9/11 billet T/c will be contacting WE4 on the board to see what can be done, but at least the engine seems to be fine so all in all good news I guess.
Gotta pull the trans and have a look. I have the same convertor doubt that 's the issue.

Back