You can type here any text you want

Hello ! We're whoosh motorsports !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whoosh motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Hello everyone !
We are new to the forums as a supporting vendor and very glad to be a part of the community
I'll try my best to keep our intro short and to the point - My passion for Turbo Regals has always been a hobby at best since the early 90's when I had 2 , 1987 GN's
One was my 68,000 mile daily I drove back and forth to Allentown for work and the other was my show car GN with only 18,000 miles on the odometer.
After a few years of attending the Buick vs. Mustang shootouts (Raceway Park NJ) I decided to sell one of my GN's and use that money to send the remaining to Precision Chassis in PA to back half the car to 7.50 cert. Similar build to most of the Buick race cars of that time such as the ANS car, Ken Duttweiler's car, and Tweaked. Shortly after finishing the build my life changed drastically causing the sale of my 3.5 year project that cost me every cent I had to my name. Since the mid 90's I've been on Buick sabbatical so to speak.
In 2023 something truly special occurred. My son was almost 17 and wanted to buy his 1st car. To my absolute shock he sent me a few listings for GN's & T-Types lol
So we ended up buying a 40,000 mile Rosewood T-Type for him and he's been working on this car ever since. He's truly an inspiration and the future of these cars. It's pretty rare and I think special that a new driver would want a Regal over say a Honda, VW, or some other much newer car. To make things even more interesting and maybe odd to some while this was happening with my son's T-Type I thought why the hell not life's short, let's track down and buy one of my favorite cars of all time.....Tweaked ! Yes the original car once built and owned by Lawrence Conley.
I finally convinced a very nice guy from Canada to let it go. Flash forward to today we have 2 pretty decent examples of Turbo Buicks and another one in the works.

We're here to help and support the Buick aftermarket any way we can. whoosh is a family owned and operated business in Las Vegas with passion for customer satisfaction

If you have questions, please post away!
I'm going to start working on a separate Tweaked build thread and my son will be doing the same for his T-Type
If you read this far , thank you for your time ! There's so much more to come...

Visit us at www.whooshmotorsports.com

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg
IMG_6826.jpg
IMG_6833.jpg
IMG_6836 (3).jpg

Welcome aboard, Good to see people still interested in these machines i thought there were only 50 of us left :ROFLMAO:

I have my name in my avatar.....
Maybe you could do the same, and let folks that don't know you, at least know your name.
I think most guys use screen names with their avatar (most of the guys on this thread). But a signature with some details, and that sort of thing would cover what Chuck is talking about (there have been instances of 'businesses' hiding behind various screen names).

I believe his business page has a lot of detail on it though.

Bob

I think most guys use screen names with their avatar (most of the guys on this thread). But a signature with some details, and that sort of thing would cover what Chuck is talking about (there have been instances of 'businesses' hiding behind various screen names).

I believe his business page has a lot of detail on it though.

Bob
funny you mention that, we've purchased tons of things from all the various vendors in the community
based on those experiences, I believe this community needs some new trustworthy and efficient options

We just were setup last night, I'll have our sigs and some info loaded up today or tomorrow
Thank you for the insight TurboBob, I appreciate it

Whoosh, welcome to the board! Do you guys do tuning on TR's? I'm located in Phoenix and could use some help.

Also, Chuck carries a lot of sway here on the board and Shane counts on him for lots of help. He can be a great ally....

He's a wise man.

Jus' sayin'.
thank you for the advice and guidance

My post was not intended to mess with your private parts mblum :oops:. The chassis and paint were just finished a few weeks ago
There's a little ways to go now with installing our Duttweiler built engine & Motec EMS
She should rip pretty soon though
View attachment 400292
I've being waiting for the main course, you've just been throwing appetizer at us perverted old grouchy old men. Thanks for sharing ( looking good ) and welcome to the board

Back