Hello

Sounds like my car. 11's with these cars are easy. You just need to make sure you do things right. Before you start turning up the boost, do a compression (if you already have not) check. Your car might run great now, but once you introduce more boost every flaw will show. I have been there along with 95% of the others on the board. Sounds like your in the right direction. Just keep doing the prep work like your doing and you should be fine.

Also, invest in a Scan Master!!!! You NEED one, esp once you start trying to make big power. See Link for one FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Item Description Page

I will definately do a compression test, that is one thing I have been forgetting.

Welcome

You will be having a lot of fun here! Good people,lots of great advice.Good luck on your Buick adventure!!!!:)

Welcome to our empty pocket club. Seems like you're definitely doing the needed stuff first & the Scanmaster will be a tuning tool you'll likely need to complete your basic tune.

My best advice is to not shoot for 11's until you have accumulated another pile of $$$$ funds. Do the good/ reliable stock-running things & enjoy for several years b4 rebuilding weak points as you lean-on-it more (car will be off-the-road during these sad times)...

Again--Welcome, and remember--"don't do as we do, just do as we tell you"...:biggrin: