You can type here any text you want

Help a kid get a job

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haynesie

Hey guys,

Ive been a member of this board ever since I was 18 and used its resources to help get my first buick. Now I am 22 and am about to graduate college. I am in my final semester of Senior year and am attending Fairfield University in CT. For those of you that have never heard of this school, it is best known for its business departement. I am a Finance major with a minor in Accounting. Currently I am looking at sales positions, namely a Financial Advisor/Representative. One thign that these companies try to look for are people with a strong entrepreneurial desire to succeed. The company that I am most interesting in working for has given me an assignment over our winter break. Essentially, what I need to do is survey a number of individuals and find out their past experiences with finacial advisors (if they have had any) or see what how they feel about an advisor or representative and how they can help individuals meet their finacial needs in the present and the future. The job would allow me to help people who need financial guidance in hopes of acieving their long term goals such as planning for college retirement or investing in a manner to help them save their money responsibly while recieve a gain on their investment.

If any of you would be willing to help me out by taking this over the phone survey (takes about 5 minutes of your time) I would greatly appreciate it as the more people I can get in touch with, the more the company would see that I am serious about getting the open position. I assure that through this survey I ask of nothing other than a few minutes of your time, you are not in any way expected to sign up for anything and it is merely a tool that the company judges new candidates on.

If you are willing to help me out send me a PM and I will get in contact with you as soon as I can (probably within a day or so as I will be monitoring the site regularly). As this site has helped me work out all the kinks in my car I also look forward to any help members would give me in my professional career. I look forward to hearing from any of you, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Jason

Can you PM the questions and just let me reply to it rather than the phone call?

if you guys would be more interested in doing it that way, that is fine

i'll send you a PM

I would like to thank Stack1 for helping me out thus far, I look forward to hearing from any of you that wish to help out.

Jason

Back