You can type here any text you want

Help decide. Raise or lower.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getdowngranny

Mr. Fix It
So I got new wheels. Thing is I hate fender gap. I can run the weld alumastar 2.0 17s fronts with the centercap but I need to use adapters to clear the width of the hub. With the adapters and center cap the wheels look awesome but I will have to raise the car enough to keep the car from rubbing when hitting bumps. Or I can take the center caps and adapters off and keep the car really low without any rubbing issues because the tire will sit deeper in the wheel well and not close to the front fender lip. Only thing is I can't run the center cap and you will see the ugly hub where the center cap would be. Like I mentioned, I hate fender gap but I also do not like how the wheels look with an ugly hub poking through and no center cap. Here is a picture of it with the spacer and center cap still not raised yet. Picture it sitting deeper without the spacer and the ugly ass stock hub poking through. Help me decide. Raise with centercap or keep low with the hub poking through.

5c2fc2a2826ef8d084e7f6b855a0259e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get a more aggressive alignment with more camber? if it's what the tires want, you might not even wear the tires out..

no adaptors front or rear 28's on back! no scrubing front or rear..... just painted hub covers and axles black... does it look bad to you ?

Upgrade to a race brake package and have nice looking brakes, good fitment of the wheel and no need for a center cap ;)

All that costs an arm and a leg though...

I'd be all about the ride height and try to pretty up the exposed wheel bearing cap like the guy above...

Seeing your full car pics in the other thread, I don't think you need to change much, looks good as is! Sits level.

Seeing your full car pics in the other thread, I don't think you need to change much, looks good as is! Sits level.
Thank you. I raised it a bit and left the center caps on. It looked horrible with the bearing hub/cap exposed no matter how much i tried to pretty it up.

thanks cal hartline parts an mr keith from nc turbos my brakes look a lot better

Back