You can type here any text you want

Help designing logo/decal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
As the title says, need someone that can help designing a logo or decal for the street car class ay BMP in March.

Maybe on the lines of "93", or TSP turbo street pump.., or "real".. etc.. I'm gonna get heat for this :)

Anyone good with graphics that has a little time.. what ya thinks. Just a small logo we can then get on decals for the front/rear/side window. That way the cars can be identified ;)

Post ideas, suggestions, etc.

Thanks..

Julio

Why you gonna get heat?

This is by far the best class for Buick racing ever. :)

Race what you drive, what a novel idea. ;)

I like DD myself. :D

Daily Driver not cup size. :p

Ok.. if left to me i'm gonna make turbo trans am stickers for the Buicks..

This oughta spice things up ;)

How bout "got spanked" stickers..

:D

I gotta buy a role of those to give out ;)

Well we have an idea..

Opinions??

TSP decal1

Rough draft.. but its a start.. 3 weeks and counting..

Razor I might be able to make those for you(except yours Red Regal T your link doesnt work).When you come up with your final idea let me know what itll be and the size wanted. Ill Fed ex them to you after they are made.Not gonna be able to make it down before March, probably gonna be April or May.

I already bought the GN and im going to use the 009s,pp, turbotweak chip and your alky kit .Already have a Scanmaster.We will see if I can run into the 12s:D

John..linky no worky. Drop me an email and attach it, i'll add it to the other one. You may have to edit your settings and make the album public. Thats what happens on yahoo. FWIW.

Drew, thanks for the offer. I have an idea in mind. Will let ya know.

Julio

Trans Am ws6 420's avatar is perfect!

Change it to: Maximum Octane rating 93 and viola! And you can put it in a rebal flag or something to give it a southern twist:)

Just my .02

Bo

Back