You can type here any text you want

HELP!! Factory Look CD player options HELP!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t3intercooled

I am looking at putting a Delco CD player in my 87 GN. I would like to give an exact year and model of car when I go to a junk yard to narrow the search for one, can anyone please help me with this. Any lists of a facotry look CD player for a car would be great. If It has an equilizer even better. Any help is greatly appreciated.

t3intercooled said:
I am looking at putting a Delco CD player in my 87 GN. I would like to give an exact year and model of car when I go to a junk yard to narrow the search for one, can anyone please help me with this. Any lists of a facotry look CD player for a car would be great. If It has an equilizer even better. Any help is greatly appreciated.
There was a CD player option with buicks. There werent very many of them, but I have seen a couple on ebaymotors. Its the factory radio/CD player/Equalizer that came in those cars. The price was about $350. Its an exact fit and the real deal. keep in mind though, that the technology was pretty new, and I dont know how well they work or last. I dont even know if they had any anti-skip technology yet.

Here you go:

If you go to ebay.com and type in Delco CD player, you'll get a whole bunch of GM CD players. The dimensions on the new ones look the same as the old ones and would probably work. But this one is a guaranteed plug and play.

87 Monte Carlo CD player

The monte carlo one is the same as the GN one. I'll give you the ebay page with all the radios. there is a GN one further down, but its like another 100 bucks.

Ebay page

The '94-6 Impala SS had/has a CD unit that fits nicely into the GN. I have both cars and saw a customer's car (GN) with the Impala SS head unit installed.

Hope this helps.

I bought my radio/CD from Jaysgn. The radio is from a newer ponitac. Jay put all the correct plugs on it so, pull the old radio out put the new one in, looks nice. Only thing when the lights are on the radio lights are orange

Back