You can type here any text you want

help !!! fast losing its memory!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

suns68

heyguys , help !!! got the new fast in january , just now got it all done ! but now it looses it memory and sets fuel tables at 200 across the board and spark advance goes to 60 plus degrees !!! but it does not do it everytime the key is shut off !!! everything is where it is supposed to be !! i can load the file again and it will start and run , but when shutt off it looses the file !!! plus i caint get o2 to work at all , my good friend has a fast system and he brought hi laptop over , and same thing !!!! im thinking theres a problem with memory chip !!!! thanks for help ! sunny

Have you checked all of your wiring.. sounds like you have a loose wire somewhere. Get a meter and start hunting. I have attached the FAST manual if you don't have it already. The last page I have inserted the full wiring diagram.

FAST Manual

suns68, you need to go ahead and give FAST a call your ECU has done the same thing mine has. You need to get the option file for your ECU from fast and reload it. As far as it losing it as often as it does thats something that Craig will have to answer. I have talked with several people that has had that happen. This happened to my ECU only once, I keep the option file disk handy, along with the tune up, just incase it happens again.

thanks guys !!! i have been working on this for a while !! again , thanks !!!! bennet raceing thinks its a bad ecm (it happens ) they told me to send it back to be checked out !!! really nice people at fast and bennett raceing !!! sunny !!! p.s. would love your input craig !!! thanks again !

Back