***help*** Foaming At The Mouth

BoOsT-CrAzY

Hey i need to see if anyone here can help me i am having a temp problem i have put in a new t-stat, Rad. and now water pump and it heats up no boost goin down hill to about 220 fans work and come on when they should during replacing my water pump and triin to flush the system it would foam not bubble foam like mad and i don't know if it is a head gasket or not i did a co2 test and it came up neg. right now i am running distilled water and and water wetter but does nothing and when i took the cap off of the over flow it smelled like RAW fuel? and with the rad cap off and letting it sit there idling it will foam badly and for ever and the temp at idle wont go over 150-160 If anyone has any ideas that would greatly help!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

Attachments

• gn 018.JPG
    gn 018.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 163
  • gn 022.JPG
    gn 022.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 175
  • gn 019.JPG
    gn 019.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 151
did you put the thermostat in the right way (direction)? i've done it before. were you having this problem before you did the work?

yeah i put the t-stat in correctly, i dunno to be honest the car overheated on me once and ever since i have had problems but didnt get too high when overheated maybe 230-240 and now this is what i have and now i have a HUGE boost lag problem and this? Wondering if the fuel is dumping into the water some how?

wow! i have never heard or seen foamin like that! RAW fuel!? i cant think of any way enough fuel could get in cooling system. is the car smoking out the tailpipe? how does the oil smell? swelled hoses anywhere like compression is leakin into them? i think the gauge could be off if there is an air pocket in the cooling system around the sensor.

u dont have any enemies or really cruel friends to u?

Do you have any enemies? Looks like somebody put something in your car man. Nothing that is SUPPOSED to be in there can foam up like that.

lol i wish then i could try to fix it, i think the gauge is correct but dont know for sure, nothing out the tailpipe nor oil in the water or vise versa, oil smells like oil i have no idea i don't think a head gasket would do that either?i have done everything i can possible think of and yet nothing

foamin

:confused: I used some Prestone Flush years ago that foamed like that. Looks like some crazy contamination from somewhere. What was in the new radiator??? :confused:

i used the kw flush and ithis is how it ended and in the new rad lol should have been nothing but air! lol but it foamed like that but not as bad before i used the flush how did you get yours to stop foaming is there rabbies shots for cars? lol

rabies?

My vet may be able to provide rabies shot for autos. I will check today. :wink:
Anyway, repeated flushes with clear water (hose) got rid of whatever it was the flush did not like. :cool:

if it started foamin after the flush i would say some solvent is trapped some where and u need to flush it out like stated above.