You can type here any text you want

Help Me Choose New Wheelsfor My Gn!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

throttlepower

I Narrow It Down To These Five Rims. Im Going To Outfit Them With A Black Center And A Polish Lip. Please Post Your Replies, And Let Me Know The Best Place To Get Them. Also If You Know Of Other Rims That Might Be Of Interest Please Let Me Know. i need help with sizes as well. please post any pics you have with these rims or other rims you may like that are monted or not. thanks for your post

Attachments

• detail_549-20[1].gif
    detail_549-20[1].gif
    61.2 KB · Views: 290
  • detail_540R-20[1].gif
    detail_540R-20[1].gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 286
  • detail_890R-20[1].gif
    detail_890R-20[1].gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 841Rwtmk_jpg[2].jpg
    841Rwtmk_jpg[2].jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 283
  • omseries.jpg
    omseries.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 287
i like these the best, they are clean, never liked the little nipple things going all around the rim.
19787d1165366269-help-me-choose-new-wheelsfor-my-gn-detail_890r-20-1-.gif

i love these athough pretty pricey but look dam good on the car
15524d1154185186-towershops-car-show-pictures-tonight-july-28-picture-037.jpg

15489d1154147015-towershops-car-show-pictures-tonight-july-28-pic17.jpg

If i had the BIG BUCK$ you have i would definately get the HREs i would get the ones that are the top row - 2nd to the left..... and 84GN-TX the "lil' nipple thingies" around the rims are bolts and hold the 3 piece forged wheels together :eek: and if you think those Billet specialties are pricey DO NOT even look at the cost of a Forged 3 piece wheel [ie. HRE, ASANTI, GFG, etc:eek: $$$$/wheel]

those wheels look real good. I didnt want to go with a five star rim because thats what my buddy has on his gn

Wheel #1 belongs on a BMW
Wheel #4 belongs on a Ford Focus

Definitely #3 is my favorite too and I'm old school!

HRE wheels are the best built wheels I have ever seen. I plan on buying some for street use. I like the third wheel the best.

I'd do the bottom wheel in a blk finish, or maybe the 3rd wheel. 18"x8" front and 19"x10" rear and drop it 2".... Thats the look I like, when you see it coming down the street you pi$$ yourself.

#2. If you are going to pay that money, those look really nice with the rivets.

#3 looks like a Beyern Mesh. I was looking at those too but decided on something different.

take a look at the HRE 540r I have these in 19 for use with gnx flares

back on topic I would say #2 is pretty cool

Alan

boostedgn do you have pics of your car with these wheel on them, if so could you please post. thank you:biggrin:

well now adays i dought anyone has #3 on a GN. Thus you can bargin for price with media options :biggrin: Still rediculously expensive thoough. But 3# wheel would look discusting (in a good way) on a GN some 17's or 18's all chromed out or black centered. Oh My F'in God that would be pretty much the best wheels on a gn ever! Its hard to beat HRE.

take a look at the HRE 540r I have these in 19 for use with gnx flares

back on topic I would say #2 is pretty cool

Alan

I mentioned 540r I just looked at them in the garage they are 545's 19x9front and 19x10.5 rear

and no pics as they are in the garage and car is at Otto's in CT

Back