Help me cope with this pain!

Congrats, enjoy sleeping through the night for the next few months.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I keep blaming myself because all of my sins and bad I may have done in my past has led me down to losing my child. I am not perfect nor claim to be and I feel I am a good man with a good heart but I haven't lived the most noble of lives. I have sinned many many times and I feel as if this is my punishment. I would not wish this pain on anyone. All I can do is to try to do right by my son and try to live a better life.

This is a subject we have been studying for quite awhile, the study of theology and religion. You must always remember, and this is the truth, that death is not real. It is only real to those who are forced to deal with the illusion of loss from a mortal's perspective, and there is a reason for it. God consists of a universal monarchy, a governing body, and justice always prevails. We may look at it as karma, or we may even blame ourselves, but the reality of it is, things always happen for a reason. You felt the love that God has for you when the baby was born, your baby was baptized and was saved and now stands with God eternally. Your baby was saved and is waiting for you, but the anguish you feel may very well be because of your past sin, but never look at that as punishment, you must cut through and see the reality of it, you were blessed, not punished, but you needed to learn something. Envelope yourself in the love that God has for you, you already know in your heart that your baby is waiting for you in heaven, but there is more for you to do in this world. Never ever lose sight of that. Deep inside you know this already. God bless, and stay strong. Never ever let go...

... and congratulations! :)