Help need tuning help in Colorado

O2 cross counts should cycle up to 255 and start over within 90 seconds. You might want to get a new Denso sensor. Have you checked your fuel pressure? Do you have any exhaust leaks pre turbo or vacuum leaks? With O2 readings 700+ at idle you will probably not pass. I would think the emissions chip would idle in closed loop but we don’t have emissions here so I don’t know. I have found higher IAT readings adds more fuel so you might unplug it so it will read 71 degrees. I would think O2 readings should be in 400’s at idle to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have tried a new Bosch sensor and the old one (2 years old) same readings.

Are you sure all the settings are correct on the translator? I would double check those.

They were goos last time I passed emissions 2 years ago, but will check. Maybe bad MAF or emissions chip?

I would double check the settings. I know on the GEN 2 translator you can adjust the fuel at different rpm ranges so I thought if you had a GEN 2 you could adjust it to take some fuel out at idle. Never used the maf translator but maybe it has similar adjustments?

1a366328b95e6180494a7cc74f14c1a6.png

Could try this stuff?

Move to Colorado Springs, we do not have emissions testing or if you want to sell the car, let me know.
Colorado springs is to packed come to Pueblo weather is better here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lower the fuel pressure, and then accidentally zip tie engineer a throttle stop so it doesn't go WOT, but will still do 70mph on the highway. I certainly never did that to pass emissions with flying colors in CO when I could trap 126 at Bandimere...