Help part2

Gerald

Ok, well after careful inspecting with me and Harold we figured this much out...
when we TURN the lights on the Alky system engages, when the head lights are off the system works fine..so what we have done is taken out the fuse for the dash lights since that is all connected with the head light and use the car like it is. This will take some work to see why this happens...this is the one thing I fear, " electrical issues"...now since we figured out there is somthing going on with the dash light curcit which is connected to the to all the dash lights we need to figure out the issue if we put the fuse back in why the alky system comes on when the lights are on..but when we turn the lights off everthing is fine. that is why we did not have a problem in the day time because we never used the headlights in the day time.
This kind of BS make me wonder why I went with Alky control and just stayed with SMC the one Lue installed..
Well back to the shop and I am going to let the pros handle this one...Turbo Lou here comes your favor brotha from another motha..I will have it towed to your shop. I know if you cant figure it out you will find someone who can..goodnight T.B.
Anybody got any ideas?

check the red wire, it goes to a switched ignition source. I used an open "ign" on the fuse box, maybe you spliced into a switched wire for the dimmer.

How did you install this with no directions?