You can type here any text you want

HELP - S2 Heads needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
Looking for anyone with a GOOD set of S2 heads with shaft mount rocker pedestals. GOOD meaning no welding/epoxy with no leaks. 43-46cc chambers would be ideal but not absolutely necessary. I want to get my engine back together sometime this year :confused: :rolleyes:

I have about 3 or 4 sets at the shop.

A pair, bare, never used or ported.

A pair, pocket ported only for street. I believe they've never been used.

A pair, bare, Chapman company max ported, never used.

A pair of indy style, ported.

I'll take a look for you at the shop tomorrow to make sure my memory hasn't slipped and I'm making some of this stuff up.

Now we're talkin!

I would love to have a GOOD MATCHED SET as right now I am trying to take a bunch of mis-matced heads and make one good pair.

Let me know............

Sorry. Got caught up in another thread tonight. I have 5 sets. One is a used set. I assume you're not interested in the Indy square port sets (2).

No thanks on the Indys but I would be very interested in the Chapmans if you'd be interested in selling.

I currently have (or should I say used to have) a set of Chapmans - now I only have 1 good Chapman and 3 pieces of crap.

Unfortunately, the bitchen Chapman set is one of the Indy square port sets.

Here's what I have.

Pair, new, never run, very little port work, Intake gasket matching and bowl cleanup. Std. port and bolt pattern, don't have seat material or guide material. I can check if you're interested in this set.

Pair, new, never run, bare, not ported at all, lined aluminum guides, steel seats.

Pair, bare, used, very slight damage, runable, full port job, berrilium seats, bronze guides, std. intake ports and bolt pattern.

Pick a set and I can take pics for tomorrow. Make an offer. If I like the price, I'll sell.

Thought I'd hit the jackpot on the Chappys :rolleyes:

What exactly is the "very slight damage" on the used set?

The main thing I'm needing right now is a set that has decent ports, no repairs or at least repairs done correctly and will pressure test good.

A virgin set would be a last resort as it would cost a pile of $$ to port them to the extent I would need. These will be going on a 1300-1500hp motor.

DonWG- do you have any single heads with 2.08 int and 1.65 exh valves after Bent6 decides what he s doing?

DonWG- do you have any single heads with 2.08 int and 1.65 exh valves after Bent6 decides what he s doing?
This is what I have in singles.

Single, used, Indy square port, custom intake bolt pattern, berrilium seats, bronze guides.

Single, repairable, Indy square port, std. intake bolt pattern, berrilium seats, bronze guides.

Single, repairable, std. port and intake bolt pattern, berrilium seats, bronze guides.

The repairable heads have no cracks. Both have chamber nicking from something loose bouncing around in the chambers. One damaged chamber per head. Both are max ported.

I'm sorry. I forgot to get the pictures yesterday. I took them all this morning and will get them out to everyone requesting them.

Here's the pair that are runable, but it looks like a screw was dropped into the cylinder.

Attachments

• IMGP0983rs.jpg
    IMGP0983rs.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMGP0984rs.jpg
    IMGP0984rs.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMGP0985rs.jpg
    IMGP0985rs.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 172
Pics of one of the unported Indy square ports.

Attachments

• IMGP0987rs.jpg
    IMGP0987rs.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMGP0988rs.jpg
    IMGP0988rs.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 171
Chapman ported Indy square ports.

Attachments

• IMGP0989rs.jpg
    IMGP0989rs.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 169