Help tuning alky injection?

You may well be right, but that sort of thing is over my head,
and I don't have any friends close to help me out, so .......
I'll see what happens with the new chip, then probably just sell
the kit and cut my losses, kit $, then buy a new chip $, now buy a lap top,
more $.

I tuned with just a chip an alky .... but installing a powerlogger now ..... hope u get it going right

I had the same problem. It was running to rich and the spark gap was to much at .035. Now I run 22psi on stock turbo but upgrading to a bigger turbo and weber stroker motor. Should be fun going from 325rwhp to 650rwhp lol.

I had the same problem. It was running to rich and the spark gap was to much at .035. Now I run 22psi on stock turbo but upgrading to a bigger turbo and weber stroker motor. Should be fun going from 325rwhp to 650rwhp lol.

How big is the new Turbo???

seems everyone is going weber stroker short blocks do they make the power an last ?

ima put a stock short block on kill an see what it does with good heads turbo cam an coverter

Guys, I sure appreciate the input, but I don't plan on getting in over my head any further.
I sure like the KISS principle, it works for me. No bugs in my plan! LOL
If the chip don't do it, then the fat lady has sung. Thanks for the help! : - ))
She is already way faster than many think a HA should be.

Attachments

• 84 WH 1 resized.jpg
    84 WH 1 resized.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 135
Guys, I sure appreciate the input, but I don't plan on getting in over my head any further.
I sure like the KISS principle, it works for me. No bugs in my plan! LOL
If the chip don't do it, then the fat lady has sung. Thanks for the help! : - ))
She is already way faster than many think a HA should be.

Very NICE!!!!

JD

I installed the TurboTweak chip, upped the spray tip in some and she runs completely scary with boost < 20 #!
so life is now good. I'll move on to something else now. Yahoo!
Thanks guys!