help, whichh wires for crank sensor??

TType84

cookin with propane
hey guys.. i put a kill switch system on my car.. i cut purple/white "CRANK SENSOR HIGH" and the CAR STILL STARTS! :(

it listed the black/red wire as CRANK SENSOR LOW.. so do i need to fix the purple/white wire and use the black/red wire?? this sucks! i need to get this fixed ASAP guys!

if this isnt gonna work, is there another circuit i need to break? thanks guys!

Don't cut the crank sensor wires, use a switch on the cam sensor instead. If the CCCI does not see a CAM signal, it won't start. You can break the connection at the blue wire to the cam sensor. That's the easiest and most effective theft deterrent. Several years ago, I built a module that affected the cam signal, it was an anti-theft-anti-carjacking device. What it did: When you set the module off (the car thief would do it inadvertently) it would set a 3 minute timer...then the circuit would sporadically 'stab' at the cam signal, causing the car to stumble and backfire. The thief could actually keep the car barely running in that condition, but if the car was stopped (like at a stop light) the engine would die and could not be re-started. It worked very stealthly and would drive the would-be car thief crazy. All it really did is shift the cam signal off several degrees at different times. And when the car would quit, the signal didn't feed thru at all.
-John Spina
http://www.casperselectronics.com