You can type here any text you want

Help with purchasing a GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DirtKurt

Hey guys, I've come across what I think might be a very good deal. A person I know has what looks to be a near perfect condition GNX. I believe he is the original owner, and the car has I think about 5,000 miles. It has been stored in a dry garage on blocks covered for the last several years. I'm not sure what the build number is but I am going to try and find out. What I would like to know is, what would you expect to pay for this car in this condition. I realise there is still alot of unknowns but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would say that anything under $60K would be a good deal right now. There are a few available right now in the high 60's to 80's, but I dont see those cars moving right now. These cars have taken a hit just like every other car.

Good luck with the purchase. Let us know how you make out.

If it's the real deal, looks the part of a 5K mile car and has all the important original parts,
jacket, papers, books, tires, exhaust, paint etc. I would say between $65K and $75K would be
fair market value in the real (non Barrett Jackson) world. FWIW

Hey guys, I've come across what I think might be a very good deal. A person I know has what looks to be a near perfect condition GNX. I believe he is the original owner, and the car has I think about 5,000 miles. It has been stored in a dry garage on blocks covered for the last several years. I'm not sure what the build number is but I am going to try and find out. What I would like to know is, what would you expect to pay for this car in this condition. I realise there is still alot of unknowns but any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you pass on the GNX, may i take her?:p

Back