You can type here any text you want

hemco race plentum, good or bad?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttype976

i just recently bought a hemco race plentum, and i am some mixed emotions on whether to put it on or not. i have heard some stories on people picking up, and people who have slowed down with this product, please give me some info on it. my car currently sports a built motor with a 206/206 cam, ported champion head and intake matched ported, je pistons, 63 turbo, full single shot exhast, built tranny w/ 9 inch converter, stretch intercooler. with these combos, should i pick up or slow down?
please help me out.
thanks

There is only one way to find out! Some gain some didn't..I gained 2 psi boost, without knock. That was with stock heads. What do you have to loose? I say put it on, and see! :)

I definately gained a couple MPH. The secret is since the flow is more even, I can run more boost without detonation. Since I have less "lean" cylinders, I also don't have to run as high a fuel pressure. It works on my car. Paul

We tested a hemco 70mm, the free flow figures were 58%diffrence in the flow from the richest to the leanest cylinders ,which is a lot better than stock or other plenums but not a good as a precision plenum and power plate.. Turbo TC

Back