You can type here any text you want

Hennessey Venom

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I was driving to the gym in my Grand Prix GTP and a black Venom rolls up next to me....looked just like Stephen Tylers 2013, but some other old rich dude was driving it.

The turbo's were so audible....those things sound like pure evil. He had a GoPro camera sticking up off the top just behind the passenger seat and aimed to the rear.
As we rolled down Portola towards Lake Forest Blvd. I was trying to get my bberry out so I could snap a pic of this thing. He was in the center lane and I was in the left lane. I figured he was hedding to the Hennessey shop, but he wasn't trying to get over so I started to accelerate to get closer and then he suddenly cut across in front of me to turn left on Lake Forest and about took my front bumper off...and I wasn't even pissed!!!!:D
I was like, "Thanks for trying to kill me bro!"

I mean if I'm gonna get totalled in thet GTP....what a way to go!!!!!

Hope I can find him again in a few weeks when my GN is running again....if he's the 1200HP version....that'll be a fun way to get killed!:D

Those things 0-60 in 2.5, and run in the 10's right off the Hennessey line....it'd be a race...no doubt...
I'm just wondering if he caught my giddy expression on his GoPro as he swept in front of me and almost rubbed my paint.:D

Gopro camara .. Time!! Dude u should invest in one..

I actually have a HD HERO already...got it last year...I also just bought the WIFI back pack and remote too....thinking about getting a HD HERO 2...
I dunno how much I'll use it to record the violence on the street (video = evidence for the po-po when you get pulled over for playin')... but it'll definitely get used at the track....

meanchicken said:
I actually have a HD HERO already...got it last year...I also just bought the WIFI back pack and remote too....thinking about getting a HD HERO 2...
I dunno how much I'll use it to record the violence on the street (video = evidence for the po-po when you get pulled over for playin')... but it'll definitely get used at the track....

Hey if they dont see the plates, they cant point fingers!! Lol.. Fuk the police!! Naw they only do their job. I got respect for them dont like them but yea..

Not entirely true....guys have been busted and dragged to court over youtube video's shot from their interior that either had them in the field of view while driving in a street race, or that they laid claim to and confessed to by commenting, "Ya that's me." on the video.

Some po-po have attitudes, but ya...their doing a job and they put their life on the line doing it...so....if the man with the gun wants me to pull over...I pull over and I do exactly what he sez when he sez and don't say a harsh word to him for ito_O . If he beats me down anyway....then I hit the state lottery;)

What a car! The passenger's expressions in this video is priceless:

Skip to 2:20 if you want to just see the driving and miss the switchout as the Veyron driver does not want to be in front.

0 – 200 mph 15.3 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.)

sweet Jesus!

You tube is posted as public use Tim, a gopro or simular can't be touched unless they have a warrent.:D We just thad this happen in Dallas and the cop got in trouble for violating civil rights since it had nothing to do with the stop.;)

In cali, if you get arrested they can look through your cell phone, texts, calls, video camera etc... why do folks think warrants are needed for every lil thing? A person with a 4th waiver is a gift to police. Anytime 5-0 contacts you, they can search you, your home, car anything you own and you can't say no or ask for a warrant. :p

In cali, if you get arrested they can look through your cell phone, texts, calls, video camera etc... why do folks think warrants are needed for every lil thing? A person with a 4th waiver is a gift to police. Anytime 5-0 contacts you, they can search you, your home, car anything you own and you can't say no or ask for a warrant. :p
And you wonder why I live in Texas, Right?:p

Didn't notice that part in bold first. Still...

Conversely you could get this... link

edit: the case I'm referring to starts a few paragraphs down

Back