You can type here any text you want

Henry sold his Typhoon, now looking for a T/R

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ronbuick

My friend sold his Typhoon, so now he is in the market for a 86-87 non
black T/R and no T-Tops, he has no computer so please let me know of any for sale in this section with no rust and tell me what is out in the PNW that you guys know about, thanks.

Ron

Go to 'cars for sale'...good luck. Last summer there was an REALLY nice 87 up for sale down here in southern oregon. $12k price. Looked all there.

Ken, e-mail me some pics if you can and info on the car, color year yada yada, and also what you are looking to get for it, thanks.

Ron

Hey Ron,

How's it going? Henry decided to sell my old Typhoon.....

Does he still have the Supra?

I am really kicking myself in the rear for selling Henry's GN. I am also on the lookout for another GN or TR.

Yeah I still have the TTA.....Its grown on me quite a bit, but still miss the GN too much.

Hoa

Yes he still has the Supra, it is also for sale, it is a 1988 I beleive, and it is very very clean, not sure what he is asking for it though, 65 or 7500 I think, can not remember which he said, this car is NICE. Oh, and I told ya so, LOL

Ron

Ken, I will be out of town a few days and when I get back I will get with Henry, thanks Ken for the info.

Ron

Looking for a TR

My friend in Tigard OR is selling his '87 TR. Best body and paint I've ever seen. White w/chrome trim, maroon interior. All stock, 150k miles. Asking around 10k.

Henry just bought the TTA that was for sale in this section, now just waiting on the weather to clear between Boise and Corvallis, looks to be awhile.

Ron

Back