Here is my pile of junk 87 Turbo T

chitownz87gn

Here is my car, I've been lurking the forum for a few months now and would like to show off my project car. Its a 87 that I bought as a running project. Its been in my buddy's shop for a couple of months and I can't wait to get it back even though it still needs more work (stuff my buddy doesn't know how to fix) It runs pretty good now but Ill be looking for a more GN experienced mechanic soon to fix my VDO cluster and non functioning gauges as well as small things that still need to be addressed.

Any how here are some teaser pics; enjoy:

One mans junk, another mans treasure! I'm sure you'll get it to where you want and have fun with it.
If not i'm always interested in junk;)

I'm finding out the hard way how expensive this toy can get! Hopefully this summer ill get to meet some of you guys. I'm enjoying getting to know these cars. Thanks

I'm finding out the hard way how expensive this toy can get! Hopefully this summer ill get to meet some of you guys. I'm enjoying getting to know these cars. Thanks

That's the key, we are always here to help each other out and basically know who has the best price and what works and what doesn't!
prasad