You can type here any text you want

Here Kitty !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Maybe she's afraid you guys would hurt yourselfs since the Dodge is rated at twice the horsepower of a Buick smart girl :)
Never though I would see the day turbolou was a mopar fan boy...:blackeye: I hope Nick spanks your butt for being bad.

I know I feel so dirty I still look at Buicks every day in my shop so not to worry i'm not totally corrupt And a good running Buick has nothing to fear of a hellcat so there I said it

Lou,

I'll preface this by saying don't think I have quit my 25 year love affair with Turbo Buicks but I can tell you that most Buicks will get their ass handed to them by a Hellcat. It's not to say that a 10 second Buick won't go toe to toe with a Hellcat but most TR's and GN's don't run 10's especially on pump gas in street trim. A stock Turbo Buick is a 14 second car and there are plenty out there that run like crap and can't get out of their own way. Just being realistic, time marches on...

Neal

Lou,

I'll preface this by saying don't think I have quit my 25 year love affair with Turbo Buicks but I can tell you that most Buicks will get their ass handed to them by a Hellcat. It's not to say that a 10 second Buick won't go toe to toe with a Hellcat but most TR's and GN's don't run 10's especially on pump gas in street trim. A stock Turbo Buick is a 14 second car and there are plenty out there that run like crap and can't get out of their own way. Just being realistic, time marches on...

Neal
Neil unless we want to get called out by every 10 second Buick on his board we must practice political correctness Lest we alienate ourselves from our roots and get banished for being snobbish . Yes Majority of Buick's are thrashed and a real challenge like the last two that I worked on but that literally brought me to my knees . I have become the shop at the end of the road after the owners pockets have been picked clean by vitamin salesman.

The last two I worked on were pretty sad too. I'm pretty sure I could have given either of them a good race in my '93 Park Avenue. :rolleyes:

Neal

Neil unless we want to get called out by every 10 second Buick on his board we must practice political correctness Lest we alienate ourselves from our roots and get banished for being snobbish . Yes Majority of Buick's are thrashed and a real challenge like the last two that I worked on but that literally brought me to my knees . I have become the shop at the end of the road after the owners pockets have been picked clean by vitamin salesman.
The last two I worked on were pretty sad too. I'm pretty sure I could have given either of them a good race in my '93 Park Avenue. :rolleyes:

Neal
:jawdrop:

Maybe she's afraid you guys would hurt yourselfs since the Dodge is rated at twice the horsepower of a Buick smart girl :)

I do not think that is the reason since my MR2T and SC300 had more HP than her measly 425hp.....
j0apOP2acYdruGfoLyN7lmcfXcF2utMLAHk8w0V2cy8LAYspN.jpg
11-15-06_1715-1.jpg

She just loves her car and does not like me.

Back