You can type here any text you want

here the new hotwheels color!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
6cf9_1.JPG

i like this one alot!! saw it on the bay!

I cant find the new silver one or blue one, if anyone can get a hold of some, shoot me a pm

Sent this fool a PM through ebay. Offered $20.00 a piece and would take at least 10 if he could send pics of 1 in package. Said all must be in blister unopened or molested. Never heard back? I really think its a fake!

Sent this fool a PM through ebay. Offered $20.00 a piece and would take at least 10 if he could send pics of 1 in package. Said all must be in blister unopened or molested. Never heard back? I really think its a fake!

i delt with this guy before he sells no fakes these are all loose factory cars i think he is taken these! every color he listed has come out to date and he will not sell nothing unless it is threw ebay been there done that

Here is the deal on that guy. I have been collecting for 20+ years so I know just about all the Ebayers and collectors. He is getting them smuggled out of the factory in Malasia. That is why they are not in packages. Ever tried to get into one of Mattels factorys. Just about as bad as trying to get into the White House.
Anyway they will be out sooner than later. Mattel started this in 2006 with all the different color changes. Normally there would only be a few variations but now just about every car in the years lineup will have a color change or wheel change at the minimum. Just another way to make money!

sweet, i bought the silver one the other day but really wanted a blue one to match my car. its not the same blue, but its the closest to it.

Well, I was hoping to find a blue GN today, but did not. Instead, I did score 15 silver ones! Just a little fun fact, did you guys notice that the silver ones have black interior vs chrome and tinted windows vs clear? COOL! :)

Dang, I can't find anthing but Black!:mad: But hey, at least my oldest daughter (3 1/2) finds them and says, "That's my Daddy's car!":D :cool: :cool:
John

My girlfriend just scored me ten silvers from Wally World. I guess the blue ones will be out in a month or so, if the history with this guy is the same.

Back