You can type here any text you want

Here you go jasamz and turbonut85: T-type pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not Avg 6

You fellas and couple of others have been asking for a year to see my T-type. Just took a few pics yesterday before winter, here it is.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0936.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0936.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 228
Engine bay. Original stock long block, daily driver.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0942.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0942.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 238
Love this car, Mike how about some interior shots as well?Actually I want to see where you put the GenII:biggrin:

Love this car, Mike how about some interior shots as well?Actually I want to see where you put the GenII:biggrin:

Thanks, blackmonte. I don't really have as practical for the Gen2. I got the ext. cable and keep it under the drivers seat, pull it out when needed. I should have took a better interior shot, guess I just wanted the steering wheel at the time.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0945.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0945.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 231
Very nice!!!!!!

Well since this weather is crap....next year we gotta all meet up;) mike that car looks great....better than than old ass (parts from 8 years ago) grey 87 t you wanted to buy!!! but i still love the grey car!!! talk to ya soon ALEX

My,My,My!! That is one sweet T. I knew it would be nice. I know it turns heads everywhere.

Sweet ride Mike. ;) I just might have to scrape together som extra cash and pick up that other one I looked at for ya....:biggrin: :cool:

Very impressive Mike, I love the color. You really know how to take care them. You always had clean and sharp looking cars.

Prasad

It's OK I guess;) It would be hard not to try to pick up chicks in that thing. SWEEEEEEET:cool:

Hey where is video from Sunday fun part 4 or the new one from last week?:biggrin:

I couldn't get a race, the monte's getting painted, the Caprice is all alot of bark.... inside the house, and the Cobra took two a$$ whippings neither of which I have on tape. Gave a modded LS1 3 and the hit.... huh:rolleyes:

Man, I been off the board for days. Thanks, again guys. I sure all of you have help me at some point. Without the board and you guys, I probably wouldn't even have a TB. :D

Back