You can type here any text you want

Here's what my slow Regal is capable of....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Thought I'd take a moment to share. As you can probably tell I am a bit frustrated.

I'm guessing there's something amiss in my set up.

Car runs good but everyone tells me it should be a high 11/low 12 sec. car.

Perhaps someone can please tell me where I might be going wrong? I was footbrake launching at 5-10 psi, I had the timing set to 25/23, I had the WOT fuel dialed back 1 notch and I had the 1st gear fuel dialed back 6 notches so the car wouldn't load up on the line. I had the M/T ET drag radials at 20 psi.

It's pretty embarrassing considering there are small block Chevys at the track handing you your ass. (yes this happened to me, at least once, a n/a 350 Chevy, at that) Makes me just want to sell off this car and go build a big block for my Nova.

Below are 2 of the powerlogger files I have on the car.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/at...s-update-how-my-car-runs-track-12.88at104.zip

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/at...s-update-how-my-car-runs-track-12.91at103.zip

My combo (that I ran at the track with) is in my signature. The circled ones are my runs.

Attachments

• img006.jpg
    img006.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 246
IF you gave all this information to Eric, his settings should be pretty much on and I'd set it up the way he set it up. Same octane gas, fuel pressure and boost and run it that way. That will give a good base and then you can make adjustments one at a time to help the car perform better.

If you're going to fool around with the tuning parameters, you need to have a chip that has the features to do that. The 6.0 has those features.

Something looks very wrong with your WB readings. Showing a -100 AFC? Need to set your KPA in the in the next to the bottom line in the Help section.

I'd also take these problems to the TT forum since the problems you are having are pretty specific to tuning that chip and not with your set up.

Back