Hey Eric can't change any numbers on powerlogger data

stevek

I'm not able changed any #'s on my powerlogger to lower blm or change anything. I double click on # 4, put in 145 then enter, computer beeps then # 128 is still in box, tried with key on and engin off and key on and engine running but same still 128 in box, tps is at .44 @ idle.i must be missing something, i couldn't find any vacume leaks and i changed translater to # 4 on base setting but it didn't drop blm at idle from 137. Any help thanks

Subscribed....

I know the chips / powerlogger have this capability but I haven't yet tried it. Maybe I'll learn sumtin'

Is your powerlogger in Monitor mode? (reading live data)?

I'm not sure ALL of Eriks chips have this capability, maybe he'll jump in here.

Oh, what version PLC and PL are you running? I believe you need to be running PLC 1.4, and PL 3.0 if I'm not mistaken.

Need to have chip version 5.7 or 6.1 (SD chip doesn't work).
Make sure the powerlogger has newest update like Dave said, PLC 1.4, and flash version PL030.

I have pl 1.4 version, chip is 6.1 tt, not sure about flash version pl 030, how would i find out if have it or not.

If you have your scanmaster hooked to your powerlogger, as you should, just watch the scanmaster screen during power up. It'll tell you what PL version is loaded.

Still not able to change any parameters on powerlogger with computer but was able to by useing gas pedal and scanmaster , but if anyone has any info on why i can't with computer please let me know,thanks

Sounds like you have the right software.
Need to have key on - engine off, need to have it in "monitor" mode, double click parameter in BLM grid (bottom row or bottom 2 rows depending on chip), then press ENTER.
If that doesn't work, then I would try to reseat the Powerlogger board to make sure the connection is good.

Thanks ill try it and see what happens, but first i'm going to run car first with blm changed to 145 by gas pedal, to see if it gets closer to 128, thanks again

Well i found out that i was plugging my usb cable into wrong port on computer, seems to work good now and car runs good thanks for help. If you get a chance take a look at power logger run and see what you think, I did lockup converter at 85 mph to see what happens,just looking like everyone for little more power out of it. Going to try to take to test and tune this week at zmax would like to know what to change and try at track thanks.

Attachments

• 6-2 3 turn blm set 150 tran box 4 alk on12-20 tourk conv lock 85.dat
    127.5 KB · Views: 60