You can type here any text you want

hey new to the forums and need some advice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotrix2004

hey guys new to the forums and have a few questions for you. I just got a great deal on a 1 owner 50,000 mile grand national but now i'm unsure on what to do with it. its in good shape and i don't want to ruin its value. should i keep it stock or sale it and buy another turbo buick to mod? I dont want to keep it if i cant use it.

Welcome! Interesting situation. I say it's got enough miles on it not to worry about the value all that much. Just do a few simple bolt on items that can be easily removed should you decide to go back to stock. If you want to make a bit of a race car out of it there are plenty of those out there to buy. Non modified cars are a bit rare these days.
KID

It all depends on you. As stated, there are not many unmolested cars left. If I were in your shoes I'd keep her stock and enjoy the hell out of it, but I've been in the game of Buicks long enough to say that and I'd rather help others modify their cars. I think a stocker commands just as much respect on the streets because even though you might not beat the car next to you....I promise you that driver is not to sure of himself at that very moment. (And that's what makes these cars sooooo cool!)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm experiencing a similar dilemma. I always wanted a white regal and planned on doing monochrome thing. Happened across an '87 T Limited version with the pillow top bench, column shift, blacked out trim, completely unmolested but in need of some love. Plan is to enjoy it over the next summer, get an appraisal, and then decide how far I wish to go. spending 15 g's to paint and restore it and find out it's worth 15 or less at that point would suck. I asked an appraiser his opinion considering how rare the Limited 'T's' were. his reply was, 'rare is a funny word, it may mean nobody wanted it when it was new and nobody wants it now'. Made me think on which way to go.

I am also in the same boat. I found an 85 t type with 95000 for $8500. I want the car and have been looking for one for a long time now. I just dont know to much about them to see if is a good deal or not

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

for $8,500 buy an 86/87. 50,000mile stock GN? Rose hit it right on the head, strap alky on that sucker, do a couple boltons that can be easily removed.

Back