Hi ALL. I'm goin back to college

Justa_Gurl_6

Well as you all know (now that i told you) that I graduated college in december with an associates in baking and pastry arts

now after a few life altering events I figure I am going to go back for a different degree for myself. To prove I can do it just as well as everyone else out there

I am going back for Auto Mechanics.

I already got the argument that "Oh your a girl" well ya wanna know something

P1$$ on it!!!! So what if I am female. I like workin on cars!!!!

THREE CHEERS FOR YOU!

That's the spirit!

Follow your dreams while the opportunity is open.

Congratulations, & keep us posted along the way!

:)

Hey! I never got my whipped cream surprise! :D

What happened to baking? No good jobs out there? :(

Good luck with the new career. :)

Congratulations on you decision. I'm sure it will work out well for you. Where are you headed?

BTW, are you serious with that quote in your sig?

Congrats on going back to school. I see your from Pa, are you going to a local school or maybe to Northwesten college in Lima Oh. ? Just curious.

I am going to go back to Pennsylvania College of Technology where Justa6 and I both graduated from. I know the teachers there and a lot of others so I decided to go back there.

The baking career is going okay for me its just one of those things I do out of my kitchen right now cause there are no jobs in that field here. I still work at the truckstop for geez um sakes. LOL

SalvageV6 now that I am single maybe you will get that whip cream suprsie after all

And yes I am serious about the quote in my profile.

From now on I try not to think about the future anymore. The planning ahead that I did for mine and justa6's future came around to bite me. So I don't look atthe future anymore. Just the present so as you can see I live 10 sec's at a time and for that time I AM FREE!!!!

Sorry to hear you're not a couple anymore.

If I wasn't 1.5X (baking math for ya) your age I'd move to PA. :)

Then again.... I really do like whipped cream, hmmm. :D

Good luck back in school it's much more fun the second time around. :cool:

well at least justa6 and I are bestest friends and are not angry or bitter at each other

I am just so excited that I can go back to college for something that I like to do.

Male or female I believe I can do this. Not just to prove that a female can do but cause I love being around cars and working on them.

Yeah so I don't know a whole heck of a lot but I want to learn more. I am eager to learn, I like to get dirty, and I LOVE CARS!!!!!!!!

Gender means nothing. Go for it. I work around a bunch of guys that can't even change there own oil. Don't even know the first step in the process. If you want it bad enough, and it sounds like you do, I am sure you will succeed. Good luck.

Originally posted by Killa6
Gender means nothing. Go for it. I work around a bunch of guys that can't even change there own oil. Don't even know the first step in the process. If you want it bad enough, and it sounds like you do, I am sure you will succeed. Good luck.

Hell, more than half of the guys on this board pay others to do the work to their cars. :rolleyes: :D

Good luck in life and love!

"You can doooo it!" :)

Don't you trade in that electric egg beater and whisk for new tools. :eek:

You have to keep all your dessert topping utensils. ;) :cool:

Remember it's not all book learning with this one. Seek out some of the old timers and do a lot of listening as to how and why things are done.

Excepting for a lot of the electronics stuff that will require both studying and hands on.

Good luck. :)

Salvage I am not trading all my tools in for new ones.

I still do the baking thing too

And I know its not all book learnin but neither was baking and I understand its more physically intense I guess you could say.

But I am bound and deteremined to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulit-talented is good. :)

I can see you working 2 jobs in the future and taking care of me in my old age. :D

:cool:

Oh by the way I have started a fund

Its called MONEY FOR TOOLS. . . OR JUST TOOLS

I am open for money or tools. ANYTHING TO HELP THIS GAL GET STARTED

:D ;) :D ;)