hi speed wonder

Black6

87 grand national above 80mph car wonders on road very bad. Check shocks has new front & rear sway bars upper & lower arms in rear all hotchkis. Wifes car unsafe to drive under boost.

87 grand national above 80mph car wonders on road very bad. Check shocks has new front & rear sway bars upper & lower arms in rear all hotchkis. Wifes car unsafe to drive under boost.

How many miles on car. Like Nick said check the center link. Take the car to a good shop and have front end inspected. Make sure they check center link, idler arm all tierods and ball joints. make sure control arm bushings are not worn. make sure they check ride height also. Check gear box for play also.

That some low miles but the parts can still be worn. get it inspected. May just need an alignment.

Alignment is important. Make sure that there is a decent amount of positive caster. This provides high speed stability. At least 3 - 4 *'s worth.

RemoveBeforeFlight

At that few miles check the date code on the tires, they may not be safe if older than 5-6 years?

my Celebrity must be a rolling time bomb- i know for a fact that the front tires are at least 14 years old and the rears at least 20.. no cracks or bulges and the car drives like a brand new car..

my Celebrity must be a rolling time bomb- i know for a fact that the front tires are at least 14 years old and the rears at least 20.. no cracks or bulges and the car drives like a brand new car..

Sometimes tires dry rot from the inside, so you see no evidence untill they go BOOM!