You can type here any text you want

high 8 low 9 sec intercooler?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
as long as were derailed

Originally posted by KendallF
Now that we've thoroughly derailed the intercooler thread.. ;) here's a link to more info.

http://www.CENSORED.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25262

Just replace CENSORED with turbobuick s, one word, in the link above.
dam kendall---that thing looks mean! if your not busy next month. drag that car out here to the vegas event. its just down the road and i promise. no rain or wind!---len

Originally posted by mob1202
I'm not sure which intercooler to go with.
I want to buy one and get it right the 1st time.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Going white supra hunting? ;)

Re: as long as were derailed

Originally posted by LV GN
dam kendall---that thing looks mean! if your not busy next month. drag that car out here to the vegas event. its just down the road and i promise. no rain or wind!---len

I wish I could, Len. :) After the last few weeks, the desert is sounding pretty good! :D I got to visit the eye doctor today to get a chunk of metal removed from my eye, to top things off.

What does Jack get for his intercooler? Just wondering if it would be more cost effective to go liquid to air, if not would the gains with a liquid outweigh the extra cost. Kinda suprised that noone has suggested that. I know it can be costly and not needed at low 9's, but would without a doubt show lower inlet temps. I'm contemplating whether to go that way on my car or not. After damaging the stock intercooler on my driver today (thanks to the intercooler fan) I'm thinking of upgrading from the PTE front mount on the stage car to something bigger or liquid to air. The good thing is the silver car gets the front mount : ) Scott

Re: Re: as long as were derailed

I wish I could, Len. :) After the last few weeks, the desert is sounding pretty good! :D I got to visit the eye doctor today to get a chunk of metal removed from my eye, to top things off.
sorry to hear that---hope all goes well---len

Here's how the IC looks now..

tuned_on_07.jpg

tuned_on_04.jpg

:eek: :eek: Is that thing legal!?!?

*points* I want THAT!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :p

Did anybody see the intercooler on Joe Lubrants car today at
the Midwest Buick Challenge?
Now thats what I'm talking about!

Back