You can type here any text you want

high school kids...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by iamjeff
thats awsome randy. i bet that guy felt like an idiot. what kind of a creep speeks like that to a 16 year old kid.

-jeff
I'll tell you after all the work and saving every dime to put in that car and that idiot said that to my son I wanted to cry. But now 6 years later that Cobra still runs 13's and he want's no part of a 600> h.p. Talon:D

I have a friend that has a beautiful 70 Chevelle 350 4bbl which is stock other than dual exhaust and he claims that he would pull my GN until we hit about 80. Obviously, he's never ridden in one. Rather than rain on his parade, I decided to just let him go on thinking that. I guess if we ever line up at a redlight he'll find that a turbo V-6 is faster than he thinks...... ;)

i like people like that, there easy to suker money out of!

the thing i REALLY hate is when your riends are like that about your car, i'll be trying to convince someone my car is really slow and they need to race me for some money, and my friends will come over and talk about how i run 40# of boost and shoud be breaking into the 11's this year, and i can top it out at 150. GRR

oh well i guess

Back