You can type here any text you want

HIgh TPS and IAC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hello people; In my case both numbers where good but my idle was high. I did the reset of the IAC and it worked out good for me.
IBBY

i want to test and adjust my TPS with the volt meter but i cant get a reading because theres noway of making contact to the blue wire with the positive probe the blue wire is covered all the way around into the female connector any suggestions? how do u guys probe it to the blue middle wire

i want to test and adjust my TPS with the volt meter but i cant get a reading because theres noway of making contact to the blue wire with the positive probe the blue wire is covered all the way around into the female connector any suggestions? how do u guys probe it to the blue middle wire

Just use a pointed sharp probe and probe through the insulation on the wire. I did make a breakout connector to go between the TPS and the TPS connector to make it easier.

kool thanx, that did cross my mind but thought id ask first before poking into the insulation what exactly do u mean by make a breakout connector between the tps and the tps connector ?

hello people; I got that TPS tech gizmo that Kirban sells long ago and it makes that whole TPS set up a breeze. And I had doubt about the numbers so I checked it with my OTC and they where right there. Also a scantool helps alot with the setup of those sensors.
IBBY

Back