You can type here any text you want

Higher mileage GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sure do!

I have # 163, it has 65k miles, its currently listed for $57995
all orig, except......
stainless magnaflow exh system, and TA49 turbo, as orig turbo is put away,
(previous owner said it had bad seal)
car has won 1st or 2nd last 5 yrs at buick show in Cailf.
send an email address for more info and picks.
thanks

Attachments

• 1096.jpg
    1096.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 876
I have #498 with 81,000 original miles completely restored. The Engine, trans, rearend, suspension and brakes all rebuilt. Asking $50,000 email me with your phone number and I will answer any question you may have on the car.

Warms my heart to see to GNXs with some miles on them. Somebody enjoyed these and drove them instead of sat around looking at them thinking man it would be cool to drive my GNX.... but nahh. Well I better see my way out before the low mile GNX museum piece Nazis come out and string me up for spreading such slander. :cool:

x3

i agree...gotta beware orf those nazis ..lol....ive always been the type of kid to take my toys out of the box and play with them...ive been considering doing a clone...heck guys ...most people down here think we all drive monte carlos any way or say the gnx had twin superchargers...lol...i would spend 50,000 on a nice high milage gnx any day...that is if i had the coin..lol..but i would keep it as stock as possible or wait ..id keep all the stock parts..yea thats it..lol....hey eric..the gn still running great...you did a heck of a job on that motor...anyway good luck to o.p....on quest for gnx...my last dream car..

Thats a great deal

i have #498 with 81,000 original miles completely restored. The engine, trans, rearend, suspension and brakes all rebuilt. Asking $50,000 email me with your phone number and i will answer any question you may have on the car.

ive got $42,000.00 in a full resto & $22,000.00 in a clone build & still racking up bills . I just want to drive them sometime this decade..... But waiting!!

Back