You can type here any text you want

hole in rear panel trim - rpo sticker missing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bird of Prey

hi folks

following problem:

loch.jpg

unfortunately, one of the preowners mounted a cd-changer there.. :mad:

now i'm searching for this plastic panel, and, if it is possible for a rpo sticker. is it possible to get a new sticker, anyhow?

or could a guy make me a photo of his rpo sticker, so i can make it on my own? (t-top/leather car)

help much appreciated!

matt

I'm happy to make you a copy of mine. That is ugly!! Are you sure that is where your tag was? Mine was under my console glovebox lid. It was peeling off pretty bad so I removed it and put a clear plastic over it. Let me know where to send or fax a copy.

I take it you're in Austria? Your pictures are making me hungry (the wurst stand) - Lived in Germany for 4 years and travelled some in Austria.

Matt, you might try to just get the lid / door as the spare part GM sold (only black) was actually just the door it self and you bolted it in place (not sure how at the moment) down at the hinged part.... that would be way cheaper for you to have shipped from the US than having the complete panel shipped.

Also you are looking for one from a Firebird or Camaro from 88-91 any other year and the color will be off.

Until you get a copy of your RPO/SPI label you can find all of the codes on my site from my t-top/leather TTA
http://la.rsson.com/tta1078/history/history.html

I can also take a picture of mine and send you, I'll do it tomorrow.

Matt, forgot to ask, what are you doing to your TTA? Taking off the ground effects? (I can see the mounting brackets and fasteners in the trunk:-)

hehe, jan.

ohnenase.jpg

i bought a new bumper cover, because the EU (european union) wanted to have aftermarket turn lights cutted in my front nose when the car was imported *grmml* but i want to have a clean front, so i get mine repainted.

thx for help, will check the console glovebox lid tomorrow.

matt

Back