Holley adaptor harness

HighPSI

Staff member
Since I am a Holley dealer and sold it to a few Buick guys (with requests for a few more) I decided to get with Casper's Electronics about making Buick adaptor harnesses. These will be similar to the current XFI adaptors. Currently, there is a shortage of a certain connector, once they become available Casper's can start production.

Should be around the same price as XFI adaptor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Cal, is Holley at a point yet where they can take in ethanol content and adjust boost & timing? I remember talking to one of their guys a while back at an event, he said closed loop does really good with ethanol today but they were looking at the benefit of maps with ethanol % vs. boost and/or timing.

Cal, is Holley at a point yet where they can take in ethanol content and adjust boost & timing? I remember talking to one of their guys a while back at an event, he said closed loop does really good with ethanol today but they were looking at the benefit of maps with ethanol % vs. boost and/or timing.
The V4 software has several tables that can be made for flex fuel

Last edited:
Hi Cal
I got a quote for dominator efi from you a few months ago.
I have great interest in unit.
And this harness makes it much more enticing.
Can I get update on Casper harness?

Hi Cal
I got a quote for dominator efi from you a few months ago.
I have great interest in unit.
And this harness makes it much more enticing.
Can I get update on Casper harness?
Sorry, I've been away the last week with NMRA. I'll check this week

Last I've heard was that this project is dead. I hope that's not the case.

Another option is a new harness from Cruz performance, they have a complete plug and play harness available.

I met with John Spina (Caspers Electronics) yesterday. This project is still moving forward. I asked him to help me on another, more pressing, project for me. Hopefully, that's completed in the next week or so. Once that's finished, I'll push him to wrap this one up. We are very fortunate to have a vendor with his resources still involved in the community.

Last edited:
Very cool. I saw the sportsman setup. It's a hell of a deal. I really like the boost control on Holley and w a dominator ecu I can do trans, meth control and drive by wire all w one box. That is why I keep holding out for the Holley harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I met with John Spina (Caspers Electronics) yesterday. This project is still moving forward. I asked him to help me on another, more pressing, project for me. Hopefully, that's completed in the next week or so. Once that's finished, I'll push him to wrap this one up. We are very fortunate to have a vendor with his resources still involved in the community.

Awesome news! Thanks for the update sir!

The XFI Sportsman harness is finished. We are currently dealing with a hurricane then the Nats. Ater that, I will find out where we're at with the Holley adaptor harness

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have the caspers adapter. I think it would be easy enough to make different plug in harnesses for it, but I don't have the pinouts and really don't have the time to re-wire it myself lately.

Hope you guys ride out the storm safely. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro