You can type here any text you want

Holley Pro Dash Backgrounds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
I'm not sure how many people on here has purchased a Holley EFI ECU that also bought a Pro Dash along with it, I figured I'd share a few custom backgrounds I've made for the Turbo Regal's. I see most people on the internet "settle" with the default layouts that comes with the Holley dash. These particular gauges include a larger analog boost gauge, an analog AFR and Closed Loop Compensation gauge. The backgrounds are downloadable and free. If you have a specific logo request, let me know and I'll try to suit your needs and put one on for you. Again, for free. Also, I'd rather stick with putting custom logos on the backgrounds I've already created. An "all new layout" requires a tremendous amount of time setting these up. Changing logos, moving logos and changing gauge symbols is really easy to do. I will add more backgrounds to this thread as time goes on. One more thing, I "think" these will also work on the DD-EFI digital dash too.

Some things to note:
1: You will have to set up all of the gauges manually... yourself, which is a bit time consuming. I will not provide the "automatic" set-up file for these backgrounds because I don't want to be responsible for any gauge settings that could possibly make your engine blow up. It is extremely important they are set up accurately within the gauge settings on the dash.

2: These backgrounds are not supposed to have the border or "beauty rings" showing around the gauges. Holley does not allow less than a full 360* circle for them as of this post. You can turn them off in each gauge settings.

3: Due to the inconsistency of this site not displaying pictures sometimes, and not being able to edit your posts, a link in my signature will take you directly to Google Drive where you can download them if you're interested.

FREE Holley Pro Dash 12.3" Custom Gauge Backgrounds

120-90 140-7k 9A-0D BFTO LgBOOST AFRatio-CLComp.png

EXAMPLE of above background when you get the gauges set up. The warning colors, settings and TIC marks can be adjusted to your personal taste.

Regal Turbo 6 (0) EXAMPLE.png

EXAMPLE of full set of gauges in the car with smaller digitals the go along with certain analog gauges. This shows the Holley amperes sensor on an analog gauge with volts showing as a digital in its own placeholder.
20240919_140301.jpg

Holley only allows 32 gauges on each dash. There are more than 32 places to put them on this dash.

Regal Turbo 6.png

Back