You can type here any text you want

Hood Liner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

Anyone has a good Turbo Regal hood liner or know where I can find a new one at. My local dealer ship can only get the regular hood liner.

Anyone has a good Turbo Regal hood liner or know where I can find a new one at. My local dealer ship can only get the regular hood liner.

I have 4 of them in stock with no printing on them BUT they do have the recessed areas where the printing goes.

Insulator

Everyone I ever purchased from the dealership the TURBOCHARGED" is not straight. The one on ebay is straight. I think GBodyparts has them now too.

I have a real NOS one that is from the late 80's/early 90's. It has 9 plugs in it unlike the one on Ebay. The provision for the extra plug is about 1 ft. under the silk screened 6. This is how the originals were on our cars. There is a small amount of damage from mis-handling of the box. It would be barely noticeable if at all when the liner is installed on the car. $350.00+ship. We will have to talk about shipping if you want it because it will be a bitch to pack so it wont get ruined in transit.

Back