Hot air injectors and chip

Squid4life

Picked up an 85 GN as a rescue, and need a clean set of injectors and chip. 87 or 91 octane is fine, injector size isn’t really important at this point, just need it to run and drive while getting prepped for the Stage 2, so cheaper is better. Would even entertain a clean set of stockers. Still running the hot air ECU right now too.

Shipping to Hawaii, 96789, but should fit in a small flat rate.

I have a set of stock 85's took then out of my running car... I have them bagged and boxed in my garage with the stock ecu & chip. I was in Hawaii last yr in July btw

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sweet, what do you want for them?

Right on, visiting or lived/stationed here? We’ve been here almost 4 years. Recently retired from the Navy, looking like we’re staying here.

Oh man that's super awsome if you stay to live there... Me & my family loved it there we went to Kona (Big Island)... Wish i can retire there one day but I still have at minimum anither 25 yrs of work ahead of me... Oh well... U give me number & I'll ship them to you... I want to give them to someone that will use them, good parts never throw good parts away. I'm just happy someone will put them to use, not trying to get rich here...
f849552ae5de9ac2d3c104f4d5e4cbef.jpg

Oh man that's super awsome if you stay to live there... Me & my family loved it there we went to Kona (Big Island)... Wish i can retire there one day but I still have at minimum anither 25 yrs of work ahead of me... Oh well... U give me number & I'll ship them to you... I want to give them to someone that will use them, good parts never throw good parts away. I'm just happy someone will put them to use, not trying to get rich here...
f849552ae5de9ac2d3c104f4d5e4cbef.jpg

I will PM you. Thank you!