Hot air performance & stock parts in Indiana

85Dan85TType

Hey guys, got some parts for sale that I hope you'll be interested in! Most of them I have no clue who made, I just know they work :) All of these pictures are part of the same webshots album, so if you want you can just click on the first one and keep hitting next.

First off I have a 3" downpipe. It has a small dent, it didn't appear to affect performance at all, but I'm sure you'd be able to ding it out without a problem. If you need more of my exhaust (let's keep it reasonable) than just this piece I'm sure I could get under the car and cut it off for you! THIS PIPE WILL ELIMINATE YOUR STOCK ELBOW. I know you're excited now!
$350 shipped

Next are a set of headers + a crossover that they were used with this includes the crossover that they were used with, it looks like the crossover is 2" or 2 1/4" in diameter. It is a two piece, so it needs sealed in the middle. The headers come with copper (I think) gaskets.
$250 shipped

I also have an up-pipe that appears to be 2" - 2 1/4" in diameter; 3 bolt flange. Another really good part.
$150 shipped.

Stock Hot-air intake, throttle body, turbo, inlet bell, etc. Intake still has EGR, throttle body needs a new spring. Thermostat not included, but I do have an okay condition housing if you need it. Inlet bell looks like it was threaded for use with alcohol injection. Not sure just how good the threading is. I have not used any of these stock parts myself, bought them for my plans, but then my plans changed. Turbo has a limited amount of shaft play, but nothing too serious.
$150 takes it all

A set of 6 Green stripe injectors. I believe green stripes are 30#. No chip. Worked great when I used them last.
$150 Shipped.

intake set-up w/ turbo

i need to sell some stock from work , it will take about 10 days at most to get the check, if you're willing to wait until i get it, i'll take it. will get your info when i'm ready

Yes I take paypal.

The downpipe will bolt up to a stock turbo. Just checked.

I'll be out of town today and tomorrow, have a wedding to go to that's about 6 hours away so I'll return all PM's, emails and responses on Sunday!

Shadow, I'll consider you first in line for the turbo & intake

Did I really price the injectors like that? Oh my. $40 Shipped.

Sale pending on everything but injectors.

my wife sold my stock as i was doing last reply , so consider it sold, what types of payment do you accept

How old and approxiamately how many miles on injectors? How long have they been sitting?
Thanks

I used the injectors for about 300 miles (no 1/4 passes) before we started to tear the car down, that was in August of '05. I think that would be 21 months they've been sitting.

If my memory serves me correct I bought them used and used them myself for a short time before the car was torn apart again.

I was checking through my stuff and it doesn't appear I ever used these injectors. They were purchased after the car was taken apart. I apologize for the mix-up, that was my mistake.