Hot Rod Saturday

Phatman

Senior Irish Member
Anybody going to Moroso for Hot Rod Saturday???
Outlaw...Quick 16...Bracket...Show & Shine.

:cool:

MAN!!!!!!

No kidding...the last two weeks have been hell, I'm out in all day.
I've been doing my best to stay inside...last year I lost a good peice of my lip to cancer.

I did find a great plastic surgeon that knew how to do something other than breasts...no harelip but I can't whistle while I work anymore.

Hey guys, I should be up there, but I won't be running the car. Brad (viper) will be up there with his GN. He just put a new turbo on it tonight, so I will be interested to see what he runs.

Well, I really hate to sound like a chump, but after Dave mentioned the heat. I got up Saturday morning, walked outside and thought NA!!!!, I'm in all it week, the wife and kids went to the beach and I went to the shop to work on my car.

I think you made a good call. It was HOT!! We were having competitions to see whose AC worked the best. A F250 4wd duelly and a chevy suburban. The chebby laid the smack down on the ford by almost 10*. 58* to 68*, the chevy guy said that had to be at least 10 carlengths! ;)

Too hot for me too. Maybe next time.
Any of you gonna try to make Tower Shops this comming Friday ? (8/24/01)
I can probably gather some guys from Miami.;)

just curious...

Originally posted by Boost
Too hot for me too. Maybe next time.
Any of you gonna try to make Tower Shops this comming Friday ? (8/24/01)
I can probably gather some guys from Miami.;)

Iv'e been out of the car scene for a while, forgive my ignorance...what and where is this "Tower Shops?

The tower shops is located at the SE corner of University and I-595 in a big strip mall. I have no real idea how many cars are there every friday, but there has to be at least 400.

wow...Thanks!

SWEET!
Believe it or not, that location was printed in either Car Craft or Hot Rod magazine as one of a few popular Florida cruise spots(it was a nation wide article). But, I must have misread the I-595 as something eles. 400 cars...I bet there's a lot of modern muscle there. The Fudruckers car meet we have here in s. miami every 1st Sat/mo caters more toward the 50's-70's with an occational muster of modern cars.

wow...Thanks!

SWEET!
Believe it or not, that location was printed in either Car Craft or Hot Rod magazine as one of a few popular Florida cruise spots(it was a nation wide article). But, I must have misread the I-595 as something eles. 400 cars...I bet there's a lot of modern muscle there. The Fudruckers car meet we have here in s. miami every 1st Sat/mo caters more toward the 50's-70's with an occational muster of modern cars.

There are all kinds of cars there. Some old guy in a 1904? olds to a 2001 360 modina and lambos. Mint hemi cudas to dutwieller built mustangs that run mid 8s. There is definately a lot to see.