You can type here any text you want

Hot....rod.....volvo...!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wagondraggin

2nd ugliest car on d site
I loved beating up on the import guys at the last import event this summer.. my car is still considered an import so i had FUN: I killed:

*3- 3000gt's
*at least 4 rx-7's (One rx-7 got me but he had about $45,000.00 into it)
*2 honda's
*2 300zx's
*1 turbo Audi

each one of those cars had more into their wheels than i have in my whole car. i kept the hood closed.. they where a little dissappointed getting beat by a rusty old brown volvo wagon. ;)

Irony!:eek: :eek:

links

Thats fine. If you have any other pics e-mail them and I will post them on my page. Takes only minute or two. To bad you are not over on the west coast.

Chris

juice

yes on juice... the engine has way over 100,000 mi on it as you can see... the car is getting painted in a couple of weeks.. i have a new "pretty" engine and trans also.... i'm not as fast as you yet though... posi and slicks i'll give you a go though old engine and all ;)

i love this site!! :D :D

That is just awesome. There is one thing that is a bummer though, people who are not "in the know" and young ricers will never know an American driveline is doin the haulin.
Yall really make me want to LC-2 my Gremlin. Na, I need one car that keeps the bears away.

sneeky

So they never knew, that you had a Buick under the hood? They thought that you were runing a 2.3 ltr turbo:eek: They must of thought, man just got smoked by a 4 banger turbo.:D;) .

Thats what I am looking for. Sneeky sleeper. I just had to open a can of worms on my ride. I sure hope I get it done. Mike here is having all the fun.

Chris

stealth

yeah i left the hood closed except or the safety inspection... one track close to my house knows me though. The guy who built this raced it a couple of times there. but the ones in ohio didn't know me.. the best nights to take money is on test and tune nights.. especially from the rice crowd... because kids these days have MONEY... some of these kids are FAST though.. there was a 1st gen eclipse AWD turbo that was running high 9's it was just crazy. and a mitsu Gallant running low 10's and his car was uglier than mine believe it or not.

that volvo is probably the ugliest thing i have ever seen, but i love it!

3000gt

hey chris one of the 3000gt's i beat didn't even stop and get his time slip he just left... hee hee!!!:eek: :eek:

that figures, You know if I was beat by a junky rusted bucket looking 240 wagon, I would be sure to find out what that guy was running. I will end up doing the same thing I am sure.

Chris

Thats like the ultimate sleeper dude. Ugly as hell but a nice money maker. I wouldn't even paint it if I were you.

Keep it up.
:cool:

Hope you are only gonna repaint it the stock color, wouldnt want to detract from its value any:D

Stock looking

You know mike if you hot rod the paint then you will not win any money at the races. Then how are you going to support your habit :D ;)

Chris

paint

i'm painting the whole thing flat black. nothing fancy.... i had to address the rust and paint it because i was starting to lose things on the way down the track and the officials that be frown on that. Hey cris do you have your stock wheels? what do they look like ... i'm looking for some stock steel/ alum wheels. 15in got any?? what are you going to do with your hood (heat)??? I'm trying to figure out what to do it gets hot enough to bubble the paint WITH insulation i may have to cut mine and do a scoop or something.

l8tr mike

ps chris i'm goung to put some volvo badging on my engine ... for the ricers they won't know any better... ;)

I was thinking of doing the same thing except for smog reason. I don't know if this will pass smog:D I also don't think that people would know the difference. You don't see to many of these around.

Chris

Back