You can type here any text you want

Hot....rod.....volvo...!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My bud has an 88 volvo 740 stationwagon with a 5.0 swap, it's pretty pimped. He grenaded the stock motor running a 200 shot of nitrous, and now he's working on a 331 cid stroker with a T-trim and propane :)

fatory look

I have seen a few swaps. One that comes to mind is 5.0 with a paxton and tric flow heads. That thing was a smoke show. The only problem I see with them is traction. If you can't put it down why do the swap.:rolleyes: I sure hope I can make mine stick or it will be waste of time I think. With street tires I will only beable to run 225s:( I might beable to go little bit bigger.

We will see.

Mike what size slick did you get that did not fit the wagon. You will also have to send me updated pictures so I can post them for ya.

Chris

WAGGODRAGON.

You Ought to run a nice slow pass to sucker in more rice $$.
You could clean house taking Daddy rice boy's Allowance LOL!

Ultimate Sleep mobile!

in a sick and twisted sort of way the lines on that valvos hood kind of remind me of the lines on a regals hood, you should get a small bump in the middle of the hood like the gns have :D

hood

Me and mike were also talking about working GNX vent on the side too. My bro also said get a regal hood and cut the bump out and weld it on. :eek: That is little too much I think. Its gotta look stock for me. Here is an up dated picture of my swap so far, working on the down pipe today and cutting my Powerstroke intercooler.

Picture here:

http://www.xprt.net/~volvoman/Pics/during/motor in/DSC00622.JPG

Chris

cold air..

hey chris i'll send you a picture of my cold air setup you might want to look at going the way i did more cool air from in front of the rad the way i did it . that's assuming you're relocating the battery tray...... i'll send pictures tonight... oh yeah do you want some 3" stainless tubing like in my picture?

also found a source for silicone pipe transitions here is the address:

http://www.turbohoses.com./Transitions.htm

Hurry race season!!!...

mike

cold air....

hey chris i'll send you a picture of my cold air setup you might want to look at going the way i did more cool air from in front of the rad the way i did it . that's assuming you're relocating the battery tray...... i'll send pictures tonight... oh yeah do you want some 3" stainless tubing like in my picture?

also found a source for silicone pipe transitions here is the address:

http://www.turbohoses.com./Transitions.htm

Hurry race season!!!...

mike

Ha ha, that is some funny stuff. A guy I know in Hawaii would love this, he is a Volvo nut. Owns a Volvo repair shop out there. I think he is looking for a mechanic.

If you are painting it flat black add some orange flames on the side. BA HA HA!!! Just the thought makes me amused.

:D

some ones going to get their feelings hurt:)

When I fly by them in my Gn volvo that looks stock. Then they are going to want to trade their slow car in for somthing faster. I have a whole farm of gofast hamsters under my hood>:P waiting to run. Thats fine you can have fun, all the guys at work think its funny and that I will never run 11s. OH yes I will run 11s and drive it to work every day LOL :P

Back